Thursday, October 13, 2011

Inspired Words of FRIENDSHIP

Nih dia yang bikin saya mengerti apa itu FRIENDSHIP... Betapa pentingnya kata2 indah dari seorang sahabat... I LOVE THESE WORDS.. Wish you do.. :)


Part 1


Dear Mega Megumi,

It's the middle of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the countless hours we spend talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I love you and only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.
Your love letter can be a letter you've sent or received, or a letter you'd like to send but can't. The love can be a fantasy love, desperate love, unrequited love, impossible love, naive love, frustrated love, obsessed love, new love, old love, fleeting love or lost love.

This is my way of showing you how much I truly care for you. I can't really find the words to explain the way I feel when I hear your voice or when I see your face... all I can say is that I like the feeling that I feel. 

I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night long. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation you gave me last night - without effort, unconsciously, of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart. 

You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we’ve known each other that it still amazes me.

You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever were before; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression. 

am on the edge of giving up. I know that we can’t be together anymore, but I can’t get rid of the feelings that I have for you. I long to lay down beside you and see your beautiful face and I can't seem to understand why I feel this way. Please try to understand me. Stop loving me so much. Knowing that you love me rips holes in my heart, because I know that soon we won’t be together. I want to believe you when you tell me that it will be okay. But I guess only time will tell. I'll always love you, no matter what happens. 

Hearty, 
Ajit Khadka (my best online friend :)



Part 2...


You are the most beautiful person I know,
Inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day.
I love everything about you, about us.
You do something to me that no other has,
You have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been.
You give me the most amazing feelings inside,
The feeling of being in love with you.
My days are spent with thoughts of you
Thoughts of you running through my head
You are so far away yet I feel you near
For you are in my dreams just the same
I wait until the day you are in my arms again
Spreading the love I know you hold so deep
Your love is the only thing I need
No one else will be the same
I will hold on to my strength
And wait for the day
The day that you come home to me

Terjemahannya bisa dicari ke Om  Google   kalo mau... hihhiih.. saya hanya memfasilitasi, dan menginspirasi.. hihihi..




0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates