Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hard to taste the happiness

LIFE...

Life is a sacrifice, so hard to get the better. But, as long as we try so hard, we're going to make it. Here are some expression when I got the bad condition in my life. When I think something which is important to do, well I think that was so hard to reach. I've got the bad day,  never trust to my own self, always wanted to get out of this life. I knew what I did, that's so bad. I let my self gone without must to think so hard, whether I really need it. A spirit, yeah. That was the name "SPIRIT". Even, I have to ask to someone else, where should I buy a stuff called "SPIRIT", so hard to get it. Never felt this stuff can make me down 200 feet under the ground. But, I myself the only one who can raise it up....(to be continued)

1 comments:

Mega Megumi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Template by:

Free Blog Templates